The North Face Single-Track Hayasa Trail Running Shoe - Women's
The North Face designers collaborated with ultra-runner Tsuyoshi Kaburaki to create the Women's Single-Track Hayasa Trail Running Shoe. Renowned for its comfort, support, and protection, the Hayasa blends the minimalist philosophy with time-tested materials and construction techniques.
- Lightweight minimal upper construction and TPU-welded support overlays lend a lightweight feel
- A neutral, low-profile midsole allows a natural stride turnover
- Welded C-Delta metatarsal fit system gives you a secure custom fit
- Dual-density, compression molded EVA midsole and Northotic footbed renders a supportive and comfortable fit
- Lightly protective toe cap and high-abrasion rubber heel offer protection against trail debris
- TPU and EVA Cradle technology furnish heel cushioning and stability over sketchy, uneven terrain
- Tenacious Grip sole supplies a solid footing on rocky or hard-packed trails
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.