The North Face Seymore Insulated Pant - Boys'
Sometimes things that appear to be simple are actually quite technical; The North Face Boys' Seymore Insulated Pant is a good example. A HyVent waterproof membrane blocks moisture while still allowing sweat vapor to escape. Also, the added EZ Grow system extends the length (and life) of the pant; so yes, there's more to the Seymore pant than meets the eye.
- Waterproof, breathable HyVent (two-layer) fabric and fully taped seams keep the wet out while he rolls around in the snow
- Heatseeker Aero (60g) insulation in the legs ensures he stays cozy and warm in the cold
- EZ Grow system in the cuff of the pant allows you to extend the length by two inches (simply snip the red thread and pull out)
- Articulated knees prevent cuff from riding up during skiing and snowboarding motions
- Half-elastic waistband ensures pant stays up around his waist
- Leg gaiters feature gripper elastic with a boot lace hook that hold them in place to seal out snow and moisture on the sled and ski hill
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] HyVent 2L (nylon), DWR coating; [lining] nylon taffeta (40D)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 750 g/mē
- Heatseeker Aero (60g)
- fully taped
- half-elastic with snap front closure, belt loops with internal adjustable tabs
- 2 front zippered handwarmer
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: