The North Face Santiago Down Jacket - Men's
High, dry mountains can freeze your climbing or skiing muscles beyond working condition, but layering with The North Face Santiago Down Jacket locks in enough heat to keep you primed for the next pitch or powdery descent. Lightweight and compressible, this 600-fill down jacket seals in your body heat without adding much weight to your pack. Whether you slip it on while belaying or use it as a mid-layer beneath your ski shell, you can rely on the natural insulating power of down to keep you comfortable when winter shows its teeth.
- Nylon and polyester outer doesn't shred at the sight of other zippers or climbing gear
- Compressible 600-fill down insulation traps heat without adding a lot of bulk to your winter getup
- All-over baffles help keep the down in place over many seasons of constant use
- Full-length front zipper permits venting when you heat up
- Elastic hem and cuffs further help seal out the frigid air
- Two zippered hand pockets hold skiing or daily accessories close at hand
- Weighing just 15.5 ounces, this down puffy packs into its own left pocket for easy transportation and storage
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 50% 20D nylon, 50% 20D polyester
- 600-fill down
- Center Back Length:
- 26.75 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand
- 15.52 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, climging, lightweight mid-layer, layering, winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: