The North Face STH Pant - Women's
Shredding always looks hot, but in fitted and flared The North Face Women's STH Pant with four-way stretch, you'll scorch the goggles of onlookers. A sassy low rise and a concealed waistband show off your style while the soft, water-resistant, breathable shell and cozy, stretchy fleece lining keep you warm and dry. After all, there's nothing sexy about being wet, cold, and stuck inside.
- 3-layer Apex ClimateBlock 4-way-stretch softshell is water-resistant, breathable, and moves and grooves any-which way
- Yummy polyester and elastane fleece lining is super soft and flexible for total comfort
- Bluesign approval means at least 50% of the fabric (by weight) is made from recycled materials so you can look and feel great responsibly
- Low-rise fit with concealed waist adjustment tab looks great and gives you a custom fit
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic seals out the snow and cold
- Lower-leg accessory pocket and 2 hidden hand pockets secure essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [face fabric] Apex ClimateBlock softshell (3-layer); [lining] 96% polyester, 4% elastane
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Side Zips:
- 2 hand, 1 stash
- 1 lb 3.75 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, touring
- Manufacturer Warranty: