The North Face Rikie Jacket - Women's
Staying warm this winter doesn't necessarily mean looking like you have inner tubes jammed into your jacket. The North Face Rikie Jacket provides plenty of Heatseeker synthetic insulation in a slim, women-specific fit that flatters rather than insults.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent fabric keeps you dry
- Heatseeker synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even when wet
- Detachable, adjustable hood is there when you need it and gone when you don't
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal out the snow
- Hem cinch cord keeps drafts from getting inside
- Interior security pocket for valuables
- Internal media pocket takes care of your MP3 player and phone
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- HyVent 2L polyester dobby (150D)
- [body] Heatseeker (100g); [sleeves, hood] Heatseeker (80g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 182 g/mē
- yes, removable
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front hand, 1 wrist accessory with goggle cloth, 1 internal media security, 1 internal goggle
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 1026 g
- Recommended Use:
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty: