The North Face Riderarchy Pant - Women's
Dominate the steeps and park wearing The North Face Women's Ridearchy Pant. Your rise to the top is aided by the waterproof breathable protection you get from the HyVent two-layer shell and the pant's Heatseeker Eco insulation, which adds warmth on chilly lift rides and exposed ridges. And while it sports a trendy low rise in the front, The North Face wisely added a high-rise back to ensure you don't get any unexpected surprises when you bend over to strap in.
- Chimney Venting system improves airflow through the pant: stretch mesh in the upper section of the leg gaiter allows cool, dry air to enter the pant and warm, moist air to exit through upper inseam zip vents
- Adjustable waist tab dials in the fit
- Gripper elastic on gaiter keeps powder out of pant, while StretchVent upper section moves with you in the park
- Reinforced cuffs help protects your hems from damage
- RECCO reflector may aid ski patrol in the event of a slide
- Compatible with Pant-a-Lock feature on powder skirts of TNF jackets
- Includes 'Know Boundaries' sewn-in tag that provides a quick checklist for packing for a backcountry adventure
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 10, 2012
Great flexibility in the knee joint, and terrific fit at the waist and lower back. I enjoy these pants for ascents and winter hiking due to the mobility of the cut. I would categorize them as a shell, to me there's essentially no insulation. I use them to layer in the winter, but also on their own for a rain shell, and I find they vent very well in warmer conditions.
Warning about the light color, they stay nice if you're only on the snow, but spend some time at a campfire or through the mud and they'll acquire some permanent mud splatter.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] nylon faille; [lining] embossed taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/mē
- Heatseeker Eco (60g)
- Chimney Venting, inner thigh mesh vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, with gripper elastic
- fully taped
- adjustable tabs, belt loops
- 2 zippered handwarmer
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty: