2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Riderarchy Pant - Women's - 2011 BCS
Dominate the steeps and park wearing The North Face Women's Ridearchy Pant. Your rise to the top is aided by the waterproof breathable protection you get from the HyVent two-layer shell and the pant's Heatseeker Eco insulation, which adds warmth on chilly lift rides and exposed ridges. And while it sports a trendy low rise in the front, The North Face wisely added a high-rise back to ensure you don't get any unexpected surprises when you bend over to strap in.
- Chimney Venting system improves airflow through the pant: stretch mesh in the upper section of the leg gaiter allows cool, dry air to enter the pant and warm, moist air to exit through upper inseam zip vents
- Adjustable waist tab dials in the fit
- Gripper elastic on gaiter keeps powder out of pant, while StretchVent upper section moves with you in the park
- Reinforced cuffs help protects your hems from damage
- RECCO reflector may aid ski patrol in the event of a slide
- Compatible with Pant-a-Lock feature on powder skirts of TNF jackets
- Includes 'Know Boundaries' sewn-in tag that provides a quick checklist for packing for a backcountry adventure
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 10, 2012
Great flexibility in the knee joint, and terrific fit at the waist and lower back. I enjoy these pants for ascents and winter hiking due to the mobility of the cut. I would categorize them as a shell, to me there's essentially no insulation. I use them to layer in the winter, but also on their own for a rain shell, and I find they vent very well in warmer conditions.
Warning about the light color, they stay nice if you're only on the snow, but spend some time at a campfire or through the mud and they'll acquire some permanent mud splatter.
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] nylon faille; [lining] embossed taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/m²
- Heatseeker Eco (60g)
- Chimney Venting, inner thigh mesh vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, with gripper elastic
- fully taped
- adjustable tabs, belt loops
- 2 zippered handwarmer
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty: