The North Face Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket - Girls'
It's hard enough getting your indecisive young lady to decide on what to wear, but with The North Face Girls' Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket, she'll be sporting the solid look one minute and plaid the next. Reversible tech means that, as soon as she wants a different appearance, she gets it.
- Reversible capability gives her two stylish winter jackets; solid for laid-back days and plaid for when she wants to make a statement
- 550-Fill down insulation keeps your gal toasty and comfy while she catches the bus to school mid-winter
- DWR coating helps shield her from melting icicles, lightly fallen snow, and surprise snowball attacks
- Quilted lining throughout gives her a cozy appearance
- Zip-in and snap-in compatibility allows her to layer on super-frigid days
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hood, and hem help keeps out the cold and seal in warmth
- Multiple hand pockets on each side stash her gloves, tissues, or lunch money
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] nylon taffeta (40D), DWR coating; [lining] 57% nylon (45D), 43% polyester (50D)
- 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 22.5 in
- [solid side] 2 front hand; [plaid side] 2 front hand
- [average] 1 lb 2.2 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: