The North Face Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket - Boys'
The earth may not have temps as bone-chattering as the moon, but for those times when winter sends blasts of total misery, you can zip up the The North Face Boys' Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket. And, when you feel like it's time to mix up your look from one day to the next, simply turn the Moondoggy inside out and show off a whole new plaid.
- Reversible design lets you mix up your look without changing your jacket
- Super lightweight down insulation throughout the body and hood offers exceptional warmth in bitter cold temps without feeling like a ton of lead
- Pockets on both the solid color and plaid printed side offer places to stash your cash and keys
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible with The North Face liner-compatible shells
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] nylon taffeta (40D), DWR coating; [lining] 57% nylon (45D), 43% polyester taffeta (50D), DWR
- 550-fill down
- (solid side) 2 front zippered handwarmer, 1 chest zippered napoleon, (plaid side) 2 front welt handwarmer
- Recommended Use:
- winter casual, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: