2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Redpoint Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Whether you're wearing it as an outer jacket while you huddle up to a dying campfire or as a layer under your weatherproof ski jacket, The North Face Redpoint Insulated Jacket becomes that vital piece of clothing that keeps you happily adventuring. The quick-drying, baffled synthetic insulation holds in your body's precious degrees.
- Sleek design, tall collar, and zip-in compatibility make it an ideal piece to use as a mid-layer while skiing (zips into compatible jackets from The North Face)
- Primaloft Eco insulation is made with 50%-recycled plastic bottles and other industrial waste to help out everyone's favorite planet
- Water-resistant outer shell sheds drops while you clean up camp and jump into the tent
- Bound cuffs and hem cinch cord further block out the cold as you watch the arching stars
- Entire jacket stows into one of two hand pockets for great packability while you camp, backpack, or tour
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.