2010 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Test Recon Backpack - 1830 cu in - 2010 BCS
Take a load off your shoulders with The North Face Recon Backpack. Although the Recon holds plenty thanks to its massive 1830 cubic-inch capacity, it also helps you out with lugging all that stuff around. The Backsaver bottom panel is angled to shift your load closer to your back, thus reducing back and shoulder strain; the sternum strap (which includes a safety whistle) also helps distribute pack weight.
- Padded laptop sleeve holds up to a 15-inch computer
- Laptop sleeve doubles as water bladder pocket thanks to included hydration port
- Breathable, padded airmesh back panel increases carrying comfort
- Large front mesh drop pocket holds extra layers or damp items, and it expands to hold bulky items like a bike helmet
- Front organizer compartment and front stash pocket keep your electronics and other essentials in their place
- Side stretch pockets carry your water bottles
- Waist belt-keeps pack from bouncing around on weekend mountain bike rides, and tucks inside bag when you donít need it
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I want to bye this bag but I don't know if should get the women's version of it. I know that the women's recon is a tad bit smaller so is it worth it to get that one so that it fits me at 5"5' or does it really matter?
August 2, 2012