The North Face Radish Mid Layer Fleece Jacket - Men's
The North Face Radish Mid-Layer Fleece Jacket isn't the ordinary boring pub-crawl fleece. It's made for severe weather conditions in the planet's most extreme environments. The Pontetorto hard shell fleece-face resists abrasion and is really fun to say. The North Face's FlashDry technology reduces dry times dramatically, and strategically-placed reinforced zones protect the Radish from wear caused by pack straps.
- Pontetorto hard-face, stretch fleece for abrasion-resistance
- Soft-to-the-touch microcheck brushed interior
- Laser-cut chest pocket for no-bulk storage
- FlashDry technology for dramatically reduced dry time
- Reinforced shoulders and hips resist wear from pack straps
- Flat-locked seams reduce irritation and chafing
- Fitted hood swivels with head so it doesn't get in the way of vision
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 92% polyester w/ FlashDry, 8% elastane
- Fleece Weight:
- Center Back Length:
- 28 in
- 1 chest
- 16 oz
- Recommended Use:
- mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty: