The North Face Prism Optimus Down Jacket - Women's
Zip up The North Face Women's Prism Optimus Jacket and feel the transformation from cold and cramped to comfortable, mobile muscles warmed-up and ready for alpine action. Lofty 700-fill down in the body boosts heat while synthetic insulation in the vulnerable-to-weather shoulders and sleeves stays warm even when wet. And baffled construction distributes evenly the goose-down wealth to eliminate cold spots, and welded seams prevent needle holes that can let cold sneak in. The hood is fully baffled, because a frozen brain can't think; in a manner, it's baffled so you're not.
- Lofty, compressible 700-fill Eastern European goose down insulation keeps you toasty-warm when temps plummet
- Synthetic 133g PrimaLoft One insulation in the shoulders and arms remains warm when wet or compressed
- Baffled construction distributes feathers evenly to eliminate cold spots and is welded to eliminate weak points made by needle holes
- Fully baffled, fixed, adjustable hood shelters the cranium with snug fit and comfort
- Thick draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals out cold and keeps in warmth
- Pre-cinched cuffs are sleek protection against the elements
- Ample chest and two hand-warmer zippered pockets secure essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 30D nylon
- [body] 700-fill Eastern European goose down; [shoulders, arms] 133g PrimaLoft One
- yes, insulated
- Center Back Length:
- 29 in
- 2 zippered hand-warmer, 1 zippered chest
- 1 lb 6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- alpine pursuits
- Manufacturer Warranty: