The North Face Printed Resolve Jacket - Boys'
The North Face Boys' Printed Resolve Jacket isn't just any jacket, it's a lightweight, waterproof rain shell that gives your young dude the option to use the hood on a wet day and stow it when conditions are just a bit windy and cool. And, best of all, the bright color scheme shows off his unique desire to totally do the opposite of 'blend in' when it's time for school and social commitments.
- Breathable HyVent shell locks out moisture and features fully taped seams; additional durable water-repellent coating encourages water to bead up and roll off
- Mesh lining draws moisture away from his skin and helps prevent the jacket membrane from sticking to his skin when humidity rises
- Hood stows in collar when not in use
- Elasticized cuffs keep cold air out and warm air in
- Packs down small when not in use to store in his school bag, hiking pack, or locker
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] HyVent 2L (polyester); [lining] polyester (50D)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 750 g/mē
- yes, stowable
- 2 front zippered handwarmer
- fully taped
- 12.7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- rain, camping, everyday
- Manufacturer Warranty: