The North Face Pre-hab Backpack - 1710cu in
You're clearly on the road to ruin, but for the moment you're still giving the appearance of walking the straight and narrow by carrying The North Face Pre-hap Backpack. This slick retro top-loader has all kinds of space for stuff you probably shouldn't be holding and a skateboard carry that will help you roll downhill extra-fast.
- Injection-molded FlexVent shoulder straps eliminate pressure-point strain and offer ultimate comfort and fit
- Airmesh padded back panel adds carrying comfort
- Laptop compartment can be accessed from the top or from an exterior side zipper
- Cinch closure on main compartment keeps your paraphernalia from escaping
- Zippered tricot-lined pocket on the top flap keeps your sunglasses handy in case of emergencies
- Sternum strap can be clipped on when you've overpacked while running away from home ( ... for the day)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- (black) 630D ballistics nylon, 1200D polyester, (colors) 300D polyester twill, 1200D polyester
- 1710 cu in
- Pack Dimensions:
- 19 x 12.5 x 6.5 in
- Laptop Pocket Size:
- holds up to 15in laptop
- 1 front vertical stash, 1 top tricot-lined stash
- Skateboard Carry:
- Claimed Weight:
- 2 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- school, everyday
- Manufacturer Warranty: