The North Face Powder-Hound II Boot - Little Boys'
As far as your boy is concerned, snow days are the best days because then he can go outside and play all day wearing The North Face Little Boys' Powder Hound II Boot. While other kids are indoors sipping hot chocolate and watching TV, he's outdoors stomping around in the white stuff in these warm, waterproof boots.
- 200g HeatSeeker insulation keeps his feet warm so he can stay outdoors as long as he likes
- TPR lower shell and cemented, seam-sealed construction keep the wet stuff out
- Ballistic mesh upper with waterproof leather upper features a drawcord with toggle to keep snow from creeping in the top
- Hook-and-loop strap ensures that the boot won't slip off while he's slogging through a snowdrift
- TPR outsole offers reliable traction
- Comfort-rated to -25F
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- [shaft] ballistic mesh, waterproof leather; [shell] TPR
- cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- 200g HeatSeeker
- Temperature Rating:
- -25 F
- TPR rubber
- 15 oz
- Recommended Use:
- playing in the snow
- Manufacturer Warranty: