2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Plasma Thermal Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Sucking cold, thin air while you heave yourself up some rock? You're going to need a rugged, insulated jacket like The North Face Men's Plasma Thermal Jacket. From light precipitation to raging storms, the waterproof breathable membrane keeps you dry, and synthetic PrimaLoft One insulation provides warmth without feeling bulky. Look forward to your mountainous journey, despite the gnarly weather that will challenge your will to keep pushing forward.
- Waterproof breathable Hyvent Alpha membrane keeps water outside your jacket while allowing sweaty moisture to escape from within
- Seam-sealing provides additional weatherproofing by stopping small leaks at the seams
- Fully adjustable and removable hood slides over your hat or a climbing or skiing helmet easily
- Performance fit gives this jacket a cut that sticks close to the contour of your body while still allowing room underneath for insulting layers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I thought that last years model runs big and the new on is more of a sports fit. Can anyone shed light on this? Iam looking to buy last years model so I can save some money.
By: Jeff Angelson
November 8, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent Alpha; [shell] nylon
- PrimaLoft (100g)
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 700 g/mē
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 75 PSI
- yes, removable
- Center Back Length:
- 28.5 in
- underarm zips
- (external) 2 front hand, 1 front chest, (internal) 1 chest zippered
- fully taped
- 1 lb 12 oz
- Recommended Use:
- ice climbing, winter exploration
- Manufacturer Warranty: