2012 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Pinehurst Jacket - Women's - 2012 BCS
A little rain never hurt anyone, but a lot can sure dampen your bike commute. Luckily, The North Face Women's Pinehurst Jacket eliminates such trivial factors as torrential downpours from your concern. Built with proprietary HyVent 2.5-layer nylon, the Pinehurst also boasts a drop-tail hem for additional coverage when you're hunched over your two-wheeled steed.
- Underarm zip vents allow you to dump excess heat when necessary
- 3M reflective logo and reflective taping improve visibility and safety
- Hemline drawcord complement hook-and-loop cuff closures to fully seal out the elements
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 15, 2012
I try not to buy clothes online especially when there is no review, but this jacket looks decent so ordered it online while this website was doing 50% off.
When I received the jacket, I was very much disappointed. Although I bought this knowing no insulation included, the jacket looked too thin. Maybe this will work for hiking or biking, but certainly not for people who are just going to walk around for few mins in rain ...... Had to return it ):
- [membrane/laminate] Hyvent (2.5-layer) EC (50% non-petroleum membrane); [shell] nylon
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- 28 in
- hips (with drop back)
- 2 hand, 1 chest zippered, 1 back zippered stash
- fully taped
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight:
- 10.2 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, camping, staying dry
- Manufacturer Warranty: