The North Face Phere Triclimate Jacket - Men's
Part weatherproof storm shell and part insulating fleece, The North Face Men's Phere Triclimate Jacket easily transitions between chilly Fall nights and the frigid, freezing rain of early Spring. Rather than packing your closet with a bunch of jackets to serve different types of weather The North Face kept it simple and integrated warmth and waterproofing, it's everything you really need.
- HyVent shell jacket has a waterproof breathable membrane that keeps you dry from wet weather outside, while still allowing sweaty vapor to escape underneath the shell
- Seam sealing adds to overall wet-weather protection by eliminating the potential for moisture to enter at fabric interfaces
- Small features like a fixed hood (shell), adjustable cuff tabs (shell), and a center stormflap (shell) add to overall comfort amid harsh weather
- Fleece liner jacket can be worn alone on mild days or it can be zipped into the shell to serve as an insulating layer
- Zip-in compatibility allows you to use a variety of The North Face shell or insulating layers with either the Triclimate's shell or fleece layer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 7, 2013
I purchased this jacket for my son after he looked for weeks to find what he was looking for. This jacket is warm but not bulky and that's what he wanted.
Is this a really warm winter jacket or just a warmer rain sl
Is this a really warm winter jacket or just a warmer rain slicker
October 17, 2012
November 28, 2012
For a triclimate jacket this jacket does what it says it would. Upon arrival, it felt so light I had high sense of doubt it'll keep me warm. Fortunately my Tahoe trip was in couple of days, time to put it to a test. Sure enough, the temperature showing 15 degree on my cars dash, snow storm brewing, went out feels nothing except the coldness in my face. I guess modern days technology is so advanced that a light weight jacket can handle bad weather no problem. Btw the guy above me who left the comment is an idiot who probably didn't own this jacket, typical.
- Jacket Material:
- [membrane/laminate] Hyvent (2-Layer); [face fabric] 75D polyester
- Removable Liner Material:
- TKA fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 750 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 30 in
- underarm zips
- [shell] 2 hand; [liner] 2 hand
- fully taped
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, removable liner included
- (shell & fleece liner) 2 lb 10.3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- streetwear, snowshoeing, skiing, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: