The North Face Perrito Reversible Pant - Infant Boys'
A kid's very first snow day is a monumental event; celebrate it by dressing him up in The North Face Infant Boys' Perrito Reversible Pant and building a snowman. Since he may not do much but watch the flakes fall, this insulated pant provides important warmth-retention to help prevent the sniffles. Thanks to its DWR-coating, the fabric won't get soaked by the big, wet flakes coming down like heavenly cotton balls.
- Reversible design features a recycled polyester taffeta shell on one side and a polyester taffeta shell with a polar bear print on the reverse side, so you can chose the side that best fits his outfit
- Quilted body secures the 120g Heatseeker Aero insulation so it doesn't move around and so it can consistently hold in his little body's heat
- Both sides feature a water-repellent coating to prevent wet snow from getting through to his under-layers
- Elastic waist and cuffs secure the pant and prevent snow from getting inside when you pull him around on a sled
- Left thigh patch pocket on both the regular and reverse sides keeps his pacifier close at hand
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] recycled polyester taffeta (50D), DWR coating; [reverse body] polyester taffeta (50D), DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- , Heatseeker Aero (120g)
- (regular) 1 thigh patch, (reversed) 1 thigh patch
- 4.6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter wear, snow clothes, sledding
- Manufacturer Warranty: