The North Face Perrito Reversible Jacket - Toddler Girls'
It'll take a long, long time before your little fashionista gets tired of The North Face Toddler Girls' Perrito Reversible Jacket. Why, you ask? Because this jacket reverses from solid to print for a fresh, bold look that keeps your gal interested and ready for chilly temperatures.
- Reversible jacket provides her with two different looks for the price of one
- Water-resistant coating helps shield your little snow angel from melting icicles, lightly falling snow, and wet snow encountered when building a snowman
- Heatseeker insulation holds her body heat close, which makes the winter chill seem oh so far away
- Quilted lining throughout gives her a durable jacket that lasts and works as a great hand-me-down for her little niece
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hem, and hood seals in warmth and keeps out the cold
- Multiple pockets stash her tissues, shades, and lip balm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.