The North Face Perrito Reversible Jacket - Infant Girls'
Bundle your little gal up in The North Face Perrito Infant Girls' Reversible Jacket and head out for a morning of errands. A water-repellent finish on the lightweight taffeta fabric keeps snowflakes and light rain from soaking through, no matter which side she's sporting that day.
- 120g Heatseeker Aero insulation retains warmth without being bulky
- Soft chin guard and off-center zipper placement prevents irritation
- Elastic binding at the hem, cuffs, and hood seal out drafts
- Zip Napoleon pockets on both sides ensure that her pacifier is always within reach
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [solid side] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, DWR coating; [printed side] polyester taffeta, DWR coating
- Heatseeker Aero (120g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- (both sides) 1 chest zippered napoleon
- (avg) 7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- keeping baby warm
- Manufacturer Warranty: