The North Face Perrito Reversible Jacket - Toddler Boys'
Whether it's decorated with the remnants of a tragic chocolate ice cream cone malfunction or mud after a fun day in a half-inch of fresh snow, The North Face Toddler Boys' Perrito Reversible Jacket flips in a flash. Not only that, but it'll keep your tot cozy and ready for winter fun, messy or not.
- DWR coating on the fabric not only repels light precipitation, it helps fight stains
- Heatseeker Aero insulation offers warmth right at the core to keep your tot cozy
- Reversible design features a plaid side and quilted solid color side so you can mix up his look (or hide stains)
- Elastic binding at hem, hood, and cuffs helps keep body heat inside
- Dual front pockets on the solid-colored side warm his hands and keep his small essentials close by
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Cuteness and Functional
July 11, 2012
The best thing for a boy's jacket - that it's reversible. This thing is really cute, warm, comfy and the reverse side is a must. My best friend bought two for her boys too!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] recycled polyester taffeta (50D), DWR coating; [reverse body] 57% nylon, 43% polyester, DWR coating
- Heatseeker Aero (160g)
- Center Back Length:
- 15.5 in
- (solid side) 2 front zippered hand-warmer
- 9.5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: