The North Face Paramount Raven Short - Women's
The ridge delivers an amazing view of the valley below and provides a habitat for the fastest birds on Earth. It also confirms that your Women's Paramount Raven Short from The North Face enhances your comfort and endurance during long, wild hikes in the mountains.
- Midweight, wear-resistant nylon breathes and dries quickly to encourage evaporative cooling
- DWR coating resists soaking when you encounter rain showers during your hike
- UPF 30 fabric blocks skin-searing UV rays
- Several pockets, including a zippered security pocket, hold must-have items while hiking or strolling around the summer market
- Regular ten-inch or short five-inch inseam matches your desired coverage (depending on availability)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
July 18, 2012
They definitely do run a size or so large, but taking that into account, they fit nicely and work well.
July 24, 2012
I wanted to love these, but I had to return them. They were much too big--and I ordered a 2.
July 20, 2012
These shorts worked very well for me - their very
comfortable and dried very quickly after rafting. However, the size ran small for me. I purchased my
regular size and had to return for larger size. I am
african american not sure if that made a difference, but other reviews said they ran big. They worked perfect! after I got the right size. Shipping was fast & no hassle return. Love it!
May 26, 2012
These shorts are comfortable and cool. The only thing is they run very large and why I didn't give them 5 stars. The size 4 was swimming on me. I don't know if this was a defect or not but exchanged for a 2 and they fit perfect! I got both colors so I can wear just about any color with these natural tones.