The North Face Nimbostratus Triclimate Jacket - Toddler Boys'
If you're worried that a winter jacket may only be useful for a short period in your region, then check out the multi-season, three-in-one The North Face Toddler Boys' Nimbostratus Triclimate Jacket. With its removable fleece liner jacket, waterproof membrane, and durable outer material, the Nimbostratus Triclimate gives you multiple options to outfit your little man for both the change of seasons and the unpredictable weather within each one.
- Shell features a waterproof breathable HyVent membrane that locks out moisture and allows excess moisture to escape
- Fully taped seams make sure no water slips in
- Fleece, zip-in liner jacket adds a good deal of warmth to the protective shell—great on its own in cool, dry weather
- Grow Cuffs let you extend the length of the sleeves so he doesn't outgrow this jacket in two seconds
- Adjustable cuffs and partially elastic hem on the outer shell help seal out snow, rain, and cold air
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Jacket Material:
- (shell) [body] HyVent 2L (polyester, 75D), DWR coating; [lining] polyester mesh
- Removable Liner Material:
- polyester fleece (300g)
- [shell] yes
- Center Back Length:
- 16.5 in
- [shell] 2 front zippered hand-warmer; [removable liner jacket] 2 front welt hand-warmer
- [shell] fully taped
- yes, fleece jacket included
- 17.3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter casual, playing in the snow, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: