The North Face Mountain Light Triclimate Jacket - Women's
The North Face offers your complete winter warmth solution: the Women's Mountain Light Triclimate Jacket. The heavy-duty Gore-Tex 3-layer Performance shell stands up to the nastiest conditions thanks to its waterproof breathable fabric and fully taped seams. On the inside, a removable liner jacket stuffed with 550-down chases away the chill, even on the coldest days. Wear them together when you're challenging winter at its worst, or, depending on what's going on outside, wear weatherproof shell or the lightweight puffy alone.
- Removable liner jacket features TKA superstretch side and arm panels for a smooth, non-bulky fit
- Fully adjustable drop hood comes off on dry, sunny days
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Poor Liner Insulation
November 30, 2011
I was really excited to see this jacket on the site. When I received the jacket I noticed that the stretch panels on the liner were much larger than expected leaving only half of the arm insulated and a large portion of each side un-insulated. While the concept of Gore-Tex and down is great, the fit was fairly slim and unless I re-order a much larger size, this jacket will not fit me.
- [shell] Gore-Tex Performance Shell (3-layer)
- [removable liner] 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- yes, adjustable, , removable
- Center Back Length:
- 27 in
- (external) 2 hand, 1 chest Napoleon, (internal) 1 security
- fully taped
- Powder Skirt:
- 2.08 lb
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter activities, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: