The North Face Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket - Toddler Girls'
Your kid's instructor may think you're a high-roller when your little lady rolls into ski school with The North Face Toddler Girls' Moondoggy Reversible Down Jacket, but in actuality, you just know how to get the best bang for your buck. This sweet down jacket keeps your snow angel snug and protected from the winter elements and, thanks to its reversible feature, it also gives her two cute, distinct looks.
- Reversible design gives your little lady two different looks
- 550-Down fill insulation ensures she's as snug as a bug in chilly weather
- A DWR coating helps shield your snow bunny from the light snow, melting icicles, and wet snowballs
- A fixed hood helps shield her face from the wind and snow
- Multiple pockets stash her shades, lip balm, and tissues
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] nylon taffeta (40D), DWR coating; [lining] 57% nylon, 43% polyester yarn-dye plaid
- 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- 16 in
- [solid side] 2 zippered handwarmer; [plaid side] 2 welted hand
- 11.99 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter play
- Manufacturer Warranty: