2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Mansell Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
You don't have to resort to mildewed, antique pants to get the stretch you want while skiing, you can just wear The North Face Mansell Pant and keep your lower half dry in the process. Taking the classic stretch-pant style, this ski pant moves with your hard carving while keeping the falling or melting snow out with its HyVent 2L membrane technology.
- The stretchy shell with a waterproof breathable HyVent 2L membrane and features fully taped seams to ensure moisture protection
- A perfect amount of synthetic ThermoCool stretch insulation (60g) means that your warmth stays inside but isn't too hot during long sunny laps
- Belt loops and adjustable internal hook-and-loop tabs ensure the pant doesn't fall down when you practice your gelande skills
- Leg gaiters with gripper elastic fit over ski boots but also feature vents to draw in cool air while you ski
- Reinforced kick patches withstand kicks from ski edges
- Water-resistant PU zippered pockets hold on-mountain necessities without letting moisture into your inner layers
- Pants lock with compatible jackets from The North Face (sold separately) for a seamless barrier against deep snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 17, 2013
Great Pants! Fit true to size (I bounce around between 35-37" waist and the L fits great, plus there is plenty of adjustment room with velcro tabs on the waist). A little bit stretchy like a soft shell and good cut so the net result is I hardly notice them when wearing them - which is the ultimate endorsement in my book. Light insulation seems appropriate for lift-served downhill skiing. I wore them in some pretty warm weather (40 degrees) and pretty cold weather (10 degrees) with a light synthetic base layer underneath and was quite comfortable. Best of all they really are waterproof and breathable, which is a greatly appreciated after coming home with soggy-bottom the last few years with my old pants.
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] stretch nylon; [lining] stretch taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/mē
- ThermoCool stretch (60g)
- Chimney Venting
- yes, with gripper elastic
- fully taped
- adjustable tabs, belt loops
- 2 waterproof zippered handwarmer
- Recommended Use:
- winter action sports, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: