2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Kizamm Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Whether you're slaying it in the park or flying through alpine bowls, The North Face Women’s Kizamm Jacket uses bold color blocking to give you a look that stands out and high-tech materials to keep you comfortable too.
- HyVent membrane protects you from snow and those pesky drips from the lift that always manage to nail you
- Strategically placed Heatseeker Eco insulation keeps you warm using recycled fibers that help ease the stress on the environment
- Fully-taped seams won't let moisture slide in through the stitching
- Rotated, underarm pit zips ditch excess heat
- Adjustable powder skirt blocks snow from flying up your backside
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
The Kizamm jacket in Rambutian Pink looks orangey. Is it more orange than pink? Please respond. Thanks.
By: Marilyn Cloutier
November 2, 2012
January 25, 2013
- [shell] HyVent (2-layer); [lining] solid recycled taffeta
- [body] Heatseeker Eco (100g); [hood and sleeves] Heatseeker Eco (80g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 675 g/m˛
- yes, adjustable, , removable
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- (external) 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 chest Napoleon, 1 wrist accessory with goggle cloth, (internal) 1 media, 1 goggle
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter activities, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: