The North Face Kannon Insulated Pant - Women's
You've been so cozy-warm in your The North Face Women's Kannon Insulated Pant that you can barely remember what it's like to be cold. With waterproof, breathable, two-layer HyVent fabric and added FlashDry technology, you stay dry as a bone, and the FlashDry Thermal insulation crowds a ton of fibers together to keep in your body heat. You'll have a hard time understanding why your friends shiver.
- Durable 2-layer HyVent ripstop weave with quick-drying FlashDry laminate provides 25PSI-rated waterproof protection and 800g/m^2-rated breathability for protection throughout winter storms
- Fully taped seams ensure no leaks and drafts
- Soft, lofty, and compressible 40g FlashDry fiber insulation keeps you toasty-warm when temps plummet
- Adjustable waist tabs allow all-day season-long comfort
- Chimney venting system and side-panel zips with mesh gussets let you dump excess heat when you're riding up a sweat or hiking
- Pant-a-lock compatibility lets you seal out the snow and cold with a connection to your jacket powder skirt
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic prevent snow and chill from sneaking into boots
- Reinforced edge guards with kick patches protect against ski edges and wear and tear
- PU-protected cargo and hand-warmer zippered pockets secure essentials
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector may help in the event of an in-bounds slide
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent; [shell] 50D polyester, FlashDry laminate
- 40g FlashDry fiber
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 800 g/m??
- Chimney Venting
- Side Zips:
- yes, StretchVent, , with gripper elastic
- fully taped
- adjustable tabs
- 2 zippered hand-warmer, 1 zippered cargo
- 20.88 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: