2012 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Jakson Hybrid Jacket - Women's - 2012 BCS
Be prepared when you're exploring for fresh tracks with the North Face Jakson Women's Hybrid Jacket. PrimaLoft insulation adds warmth without bulk, Polartec Power Stretch fabric in the sleeves won't restrict movement when you're hiking up or skiing down, and an integrated avalanche transceiver strap secures your beacon so it stays in place.
- Nylon mini double ripstop fabric is lightweight and durable
- Polartec Power Stretch 4-way stretch fabric on the sleeves is super-breathable, keeps you dry when you sweat, and provides warmth without weight
- 100g PrimaLoft Eco insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket store essentials
- Integrated avalanche transceiver strap system keeps your beacon in place
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Will you be getting anymore on stock. I am very interested of that item..
What we currently have listed is all that is left. We will not be getting any more in stock.
By: Arthur Debowski
April 24, 2013
- [shell] nylon ripstop; [sleeves] Polartec Power Stretch
- 100g PrimaLoft Eco
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 24 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- not taped
- 13.58 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, climbing, skiing, touring
- Manufacturer Warranty: