The North Face Snowdrift Insulated Bib - Toddler Boys'
When Old Man Winter brings his worst, do you best to keep your little walker warm and dry, starting with The North Face Toddler Boys' Snowdrift Insulated Bib. Even if a big storm stops traffic and closes schools, he needs to get outside and play.
- Waterproof, breathable HyVent (two-layer) fabric and fully taped seams keep the wet out while he rolls around in the snow
- Heatseeker Aero (60g) insulation in the legs ensures he stays cozy and warm in the cold
- Leg gaiters feature gripper elastic with a boot lace hook that hold them in place to seal out snow and moisture
- Articulated knees help the pants move with him
- Large leg cargo pockets for crucial winter items like tissues and snacks
- Reinforcements at the cuffs resist premature wear
- Reflective piping at the hood and sleeves helps make your tot a little more visible in low light
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [upper body] polyester fleece (280g); [lower body] HyVent 2L (nylon)
- Heatseeker Aero (60g)
- fully taped
- half-elastic with snap front closure
- 2 leg cargo
- Recommended Use:
- winter play, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: