2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
The North Face Illiad Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
To be certain, in recent years the word 'epic' has been tragically overused in matters pertaining to the outdoor industry, but with a name like The North Face Illiad Jacket, how could we avoid this juxtaposition and not slight its honor? For shame ye heathens who hath mired the name of this once pure and good adjective and transformed it hence into a hollow shell of its once remarkable glory! These same foul creatures ignored the prophetic words of the soothsayers when said soothsayers doth proclaimed the Illiad's water-resistant Apex Universal stretch fabric a formidable adversary against the raging heavens. For shame!
- Shell made with highly wind- and water-resistant TNF Apex Universal fabric to shield your body from the elements
- HeatSeeker Eco synthetic insulation locks in extra warmth, breathes well, and is made with recycled fibers
- Pant-a-locks with integrated powder skirt, hook-and-loop cuffs, and an adjustable hem prevent snow from creeping into your nether-layers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] Apex Universal; [lining] brushed tricot polyester, embossed taffeta
- [body] Heatseeker Eco (100g); [sleeves and hood] Heatseeker Eco (80g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- yes, removable
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 zippered handwarmer, 2 chest zip, 1 wrist accessory with goggle cloth, (internal) 1 media, 1 goggle
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- winter action sports, skiing, snowboarding, trekking, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty: