The North Face Hot Shot Laptop Backpack - 1587cu in
The Hot Shot is much more than a book bag. The North Face used all of its technical backcountry pack knowledge when it designed the Hot Shot. Comfortable FlexVent shoulder straps allow air through so your shoulders aren't covered in sweat when you get to class. The removable sternum strap is there when you need it, not when you don't, and mesh side pockets carry your water bottles so you can make it to class well-watered, even if class is a 15-mile hike.
- Comfortable FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps to ease the pain of heading to class
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with zippered stash pocket promotes airflow to keep your back cool and your stash dry
- Zippered, dedicated laptop compartment protects your machine
- Padded phone pocket keeps the lines of communication safe
- Bungee side water bottle pockets keep hydration close at hand
- Removable sternum strap for added support
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- nylon (420D), polyester (600D), ballistic nylon (1680D)
- Airmesh back panel, PE framesheet, Spine Channel, FlexVent
- yes, stowable
- Hydration Compatible:
- Reservoir Included:
- [external] 1 front organization, 2 side mesh water bottle; [internal] 1 laptop sleeve (15in)
- 2 lb 8 oz
- 1587 cu in
- Recommended Use:
- school, day hikes
- Manufacturer Warranty: