The North Face Horizon Tempest Pant - Women's
Lightweight, durable, and fit for the wild, The North Face's Horizon Tempest Pant hikes with adaptability and climbs with finesse. A leg roll-up feature lets you cool off when the heat is on or puddle-jump without getting soaked. A relaxed fit and gusseted crotch allow tons of mobility for high steps and comfort.
- Durable, lightweight 70D nylon woven with ripstop resists abrasion and dries in a flash
- Sun protection of UPF 50 fends off harmful rays for more fun on a bright day
- Relaxed fit allows ample room for movement and all-day comfort
- Crotch gusset allows optimal movement when going for that faraway foothold
- Leg roll-up feature comes in handy when the day heats up or the waters rise high
- Internal drawcord with button-fly closure allows easy on-off and adjustable, comfortable fit
- Front-right zippered, two hand, and two rear patch pockets secure essentials
- Pant stows in its own pocket for easy packability
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- nylon woven ripstop
- [short] 30 in; [regular] 32 in; [long] 34 in
- internal drawcord
- 2 hand , zippered on right hand, 2 rear patch
- Gusseted Crotch:
- UPF Rating:
- Claimed Weight:
- 10 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, climbing, outdoor action
- Manufacturer Warranty: