The North Face Hooligan Mitten
The North Face Hooligan Mitten is built to keep up with all the rowdy behavior you can muster this year on the hill. Radiametric Articulation provides a custom-feeling fit so you don't drop your sandwich to the squirrels when you're riding the lift and, in case you punch a tree, and the anatomically mapped knuckle guards will dampen the realization that trees are stronger than you thought. Get ready to do something crazy; the Hooligan Mitt has your hands covered.
- Water-resistant leather shell and HyVent technology work together to keep hands dry in winter conditions
- 80g Heatseeker insulation in the palm and 140g Heatseeker on the back of the hand ensure the Hooligan is one hot mitt
- Polyester lining with FlashDry fiber is soft on skin and wards off clammy hands
- Radiametric Articulation uses a fabric pattern that mimics the natural curve of your hand for warmth and consistent bloodflow
- 5-Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing throughout the mitten
- Under-jacket cuff gasket keeps snow from finding its way to your fingers
- Anatomically mapped knuckle guards protect your hand in the event a fight breaks out over a powder stash
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] leather; [palm] leather; [lining] polyester
- [palm] 80g Heatseeker; [knuckles] 140g Heatseeker
- Removable Liner:
- HyVent insert
- hook-and-loop cuff
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, freeride
- Manufacturer Warranty: