The North Face Hilaree Down Peacoat - Girls'
The North Face made the Hilaree Girls' Down Peacoat for fashion-conscious young trendsetter with a practical streak. This double-breasted, hooded jacket not only puts her at the head of the class style-wise, but its waterproof breathable HyVent shell and 550-fill down insulation ensure that she's first out on the playground at recess as well.
- HyVent 2L shell blocks penetration by snow and rain while still breathing for comfort
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from seeping in at the seams
- 550-fill down adds a lightweight but highly effective layer of warmth
- Fleece inner cuffs seal out drafts
- Handwarmer pockets can be zipped closed to secure valuables, while internal media pocket keeps her electronics dry and safe
- Faux tortoise shell buttons and encased elastic belt with logo buckle add sophisticated style
- Extras include key clip and ID label
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 15, 2013
Horrible quality not even two weeks I have this coat and it's damaged. I brushed my arm on the velcro and the whole sleeve of the coat was scrapped off and has the appearance of fuzzy lint balls that won't come off ...don't buy this ... Not worth the price ..
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] polyester herringbone; [lining] 100% recycled polyester, water-resistant coating
- 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 750 g/mē
- (external) 2 zip hand, (internal) 1 media
- fully taped
- (avg) 1 lb 7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: