The North Face Hetchy Fleece Jacket - Boys'
During camping trips or leaf-looking missions, The North Face Boys' Hetchy Fleece Jacket insulates your scout from the fall chill that creeps in from the north. Fleece provides insulation that dries quickly as he hikes or snow shoes through the fresh snow, so he can keep trekking without suffering through shivers.
- Polyester bonded fleece features a Sherpa fleece backer that insulates and dries quickly when he's playing outside on cold fall mornings
- Bluesign approval of fabric means that it was produced using sustainable and responsible materials and manufacturing practices
- Full-length zipper provides venting while hiking and enables easy on-off
- Tall collar and adjustable drawcord hem further insulates his core when he wears this fleece as a mid layer
- Abrasion-resistant nylon panels on the chest and hand pockets prevent rips during long camping trips
- Zippered hand pockets shelter his cold fingers from the morning chill
- Zippered chest pocket holds his sunglasses when he hikes back into the dark forest
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.