The North Face Helicity Down Jacket - Women's
Every day will feel like Christmas in The North Face Women's Helicity Down Jacket. Because you've wanted this for a long time—crazy-warm down topped with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex. In your mind, it's the ultimate defense when riding on bitter cold days, cozy when worn with a light layer, and the perfect jacket for ringing cow bells on the side of the slope. And with a fine-fitting hood, adjustable hem, smartly placed pockets, and RECCO safety, it's everything you wished for, and more.
- Two-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell polyester plain weave is soft and light and totally waterproof and breathable—guaranteed
- Lofty and compressible 700-fill down insulation keeps you toasty-warm when temps plummet
- Solid taffeta lining slips on easily over layers and feels fabulous
- Fixed hood shelters the cranium
- Adjustable elliptical hem system and cuff tab seal out the snow and cold
- Handwarmer, wrist accessory, internal media security, and internal utility pockets hold items right where you want them
- Goggle cloth is conveniently stored in wrist accessory pocket
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector adds peace of mind and safety in-bounds
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
December 20, 2012
I love this jacket, I have it in pink, I bought my mom the white one for Christmas, and I want to get another one in black. It's very soft, comfortable, and warm. Wind proof and waterproof. I've worn it skiing in Colorado and I was almost too warm. I was wearing a base layer and a down sweater mid layer as well. I'm 5'4" 120 lbs and I bought the medium. It runs a little small.
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Performance Shell (2-layer); [face fabric] polyester plain weave; [lining] taffeta
- 700-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- Center Back Length:
- 26 in
- [external] 2 hand, 1 sleeve; [internal] 1 media, 1 stash
- fully taped
- 1 lb 14.86 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, around town, skiing, alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: