The North Face Hedgehog Leather GTX XCR Hiking Shoe - Men's
From quick up-and-backs with the dogs to all-day treks, you can count on the The North Face Men's Hedgehog Leather GTX XCR Hiking Shoe for lightweight support and reliable footing in any weather. An leather and suede upper, backed with a Gore-Tex membrane, offers waterproof breathable protection, while the new Cradle technology delivers incredible stability.
- Cradle technology centers and stabilizes your heel bone to keep you stable on uneven terrain; cavity in heel construction also redistributes weight upon heel strike to lower impact
- Gore Tex GTX XCR waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry on soggy trails, and breathes to create the ideal microclimate in the shoe
- TPU Snake Plate provides underfoot protection without sacrificing flexibility
- Protective rubber toe cap adds durability and protection on rough trails
- Biomechanically engineered Northotic Pro footbed features Poron ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and extra heel support
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole provides lightweight, non-slip traction
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- suede, leather (PU coated)
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- TPU Snake Plate, compression-molded EVA, X-2 dual-density EVA with Heal Cradle rearfoot support system
- Northotic Pro
- CRADLE technology
- (size 9) [pair] 2 lb 4.6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: