The North Face Havoc Shoe - Men's
Tread lightly over rough, challenging terrain in The North Face Men's Havoc Hiking Shoe. The North Face built this lightweight hiker shoe around its new Cradle technology, which cradles and protects your heel so you can stride, hop, and climb with upmost confidence.
- Cradle technology centers and stabilizes your heel bone to keep you stable on uneven terrain; cavity in heel construction also redistributes weight upon heel strike to lower impact
- TPU Snake Place provides underfoot protection without sacrificing flexibility
- Protective rubber toe cap adds durability and protection on rough trails
- Biomechanically engineered Northotic Pro footbed features Poron ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and extra heel support
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole provides lightweight, non-slip traction
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.