The North Face Havoc GTX XCR Shoe - Women's
Like its sister shoe, the Havoc, The North Face Women's Havoc GTX XCR Shoe handles technical terrain like a champ. But unlike its sister shoe, when the weather rolls in, the Havoc GTX XCR packs a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane punch to keep your toes dry. Your terrain choice involves rocky ascents and slippery descents ideally suited for a heavy mountaineering boot, but who wants that kind of weight? And you could take your trail runners, but your feet would suffer. The Havoc Shoe provides ample support and protection in a light-and-fast package designed specifically for the mountains.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range (XCR) waterproof breathable membrane blocks moisture from the outside while allowing sweaty moisture to escape from within
- Welded synthetic fabric also boosts breathability
- Shoe last has a slim shape with a secure heel pocket and generous space in the forefoot area for comfort when ascending quickly or descending steep terrain
- Leather toe, rubber toe cap and mudguard provide additional protection from hazards
- Cradle technology uses a TPU plate for stability and EVA cushioning underfoot for impact absorption
- Northotic Pro EVA footbed and Poron Resource Heel material combine stability with cushioning and forefoot cushioning pads keep your toes comfy in rough terrain
- TPU Snake Plate offers additional protection and rigidity underneath your forefoot
- Durable and grippy Vibram outsole holds tight on slippery or loose surfaces
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Do the shoes fit true to size? And are hiking shoes like running
Do the shoes fit true to size? And are hiking shoes like running shoes where you should go a little bigger to allow for toe swelling?
By: Aubrey Halili
May 29, 2012
Go to hiker in wet or dry conditions
April 21, 2012
The Havocs are my go to shoe for hiking, approach, and general crappy weather time shoe. The Havoc is super supportive and keeps my feet dry at all times. The material color is brighter than you would think, but i like that. They clean easily after a weekend of muddy terrain too.
- Upper Material:
- synthetic, full-grain leather
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Range membrane
- EVA, PU, TPU Snake Plate
- Northotic Pro
- CRADLE technology
- [pair] 1 lb 11 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: