2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Greenland Down Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Say what? A toasty down jacket that actually flatters your figure? You must be talking about the stylish, shapely The North Face Women’s Greenland Down Jacket. Oh, and you say it also stands up to wet and snowy weather? Get outta here.
- 550-Fill down for warmth on otherwise unbearably cold winter days
- Waterproof breathable HyVent 2L fabric and taped seams fight wet weather
- Lush detachable faux-fur trim around hood boosts the style into the outer atmosphere
- Attached waist-belt with buckle adds shape
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] nylon (70D)
- 550-fill goose down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/m˛
- yes, fixed, , removable faux fur trim
- Center Back Length:
- 27 in
- (external) 2 hand, (internal) 1
- fully taped
- 34.5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: