The North Face Gotham Down Jacket - Toddler Boys'
Your little capped crusader strikes again when he wears The North Face Toddler Boys' Gotham Jacket. Down-fill and HyVent technology keep him well-protected and comfy when a storm blows in.
- Waterproof fabric and fully taped seams protect him from the wet snow and freezing rain
- Breathable fabric helps ensure he doesn't overheat when rolling around in the snow
- 550-Fill down keeps him cozy until it's hot-cocoa time
- A insulated hood with removable faux-fur trim protects his head and face from winter's bitter chill
- Multiple pockets stash his tissues and sunscreen
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] polyester; [lining] nylon taffeta
- 550-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/mē
- yes, insulated, , removable faux fur trim
- 2 hand hook-and-loop, 2 chest hook-and-loop
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, casual winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: