2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Gonzo Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Stand out on a slope of clones in The North Face Gonzo Jacket. Sure, you still get the reliable performance provided by a burly HyVent 2L Proweave shell, a powderskirt complete with elastic gripper, and adjustable hemline. But that doesn't mean you can't also enjoy an edgier style sets you apart.
- Fully sealed seams keep out moisture in snow or water form
- Potential to integrate with compatible The North Face pants
- Rotated underarm vents optimize temperature regulation
- Plentiful pockets and lift clip keep you organized
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 21, 2012
just got this jacket in the mail today and i cant wait to get it on the hill. for people wondering about size im 5'9" 165 lbs and the medium fits good (a little baggy but i like it that way). the clip style powder skirt hooks up perfect to any pant that you can put a belt thru. only thing im bummin about is no wrist gaiters, but cant beat the comfy feel and the price! if youre thinking about getting this jacket you probably should just go ahead and get it.
- [shell] HyVent 2L Proweave; [lining] taffeta, mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 chest media with cord port, (internal) 1 goggle, 1 stash
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: