2010 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Gonzo Jacket - Men's - 2010 BCS
The North Face invites you to step a little bit out of your fashion comfort-zone and take a chance. The Men's Gonzo Jacket has the weather-beating features that you've come to expect from one of the world's premier outdoor clothing manufacturers, but with a unique style that sets it apart from the cookie-cutter shells that cover the ski slopes.
- HyVent 2-Layer Proweave waterproof breathable fabric provides durable armor against the elements
- Off-center front zip keeps chilly zipper away from your chin
- Underarm vents prevent over-heating
- Multiple pockets for ample storage room
- Adjustable cuffs and hem for custom fit
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
This jacket looks cool but I find it only online (not in store). If anyone has the TNF Red jacket, please let me know how it looks. The picture looks great but I want to know if the purple (below the red) looks too bright/gaudy. Also, would like to know about the fit. I wear small, want to know if the small size in this jacket will fit fine or will be larger/longer. Thanks in advance!
March 1, 2011
- HyVent Proweave (2-layer)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- not specified
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- not specified
- undearm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, fixed
- 2 front, 1 stash, 1 goggle, 1 media, 1
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, full-time
- Recommended Use:
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty: