The North Face Gonzo Glove
For solid performance in the snowy world, The North Face Gonzo Glove features a snow-proof membrane, tough leather palm, and super-breathable lining to ensure comfort during the coldest and most demanding days on snow. Ample insulation locks in your hand's heat during the cold snaps and, once you get moving, the breathable FlashDry lining deters clamminess for active comfort.
- HyVent waterproof breathable membrane keeps wet snow out but also encourages breathability to prevent clammy hands
- Synthetic Heatseeker insulation (100g in the palm, 180g in the backhand) provides a heat-holding layer to keep all your hand's warmth on the inside during cold days
- Tough, SuperSpan twill shell with knuckle guards and leather palm withstand tree smacks, ski edges, and a few seasons worth of normal wear and tear
- Soft polyester lining with FlashDry thermal technology features microporous particles in the fibers to encourage the evaporation of moisture in the fabric as well as from your skin, which enables evaporative cooling during hikes
- Five Dimensional Fit matches your hand's shape without taking weeks to 'break in'
- Radiametric Articulation enables easy dexterity when you're buckling boots or zipping up jackets
- Zippered cuff keeps out snow while you tumble through the deep pow and can be worn under or over jacket cuffs
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] SuperSpan twill; [palm] leather; [lining], FlashDry (polyester)
- [palm] Heatseeker (100g); [back of hand] Heatseeker (180g)
- Removable Liner:
- HyVent membrane
- zippered cuff
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: