The North Face Gatebreak Down Jacket - Men's
With The North Face Gatebreak Down Jacket crammed into your pack, Old Man Winter's greedy clutches don't stand a chance against you, even when you stop hiking for lunch. The natural insulating qualitites of goose down are legendary, and this lightweight, ultra-packable jacket lives up to that legend.
- Water-resistant ripstop polyester shell with DWR sheds snow
- 550 fill-power goose down insulates naturally
- Adjustable hood for added warmth and style
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle wipe
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal out the snow
- Hem cinch cord keeps drafts from getting inside
- Interior goggle pocket protects your lens
- Zip handwarmer pockets to warm frozen digits
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- polyester shadow ripstop (50D) w/ DWR
- goose down (550-fill)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 82 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- 29 in
- 2 front hand, 1 wrist accessory with goggle cloth, 1 internal media, 1 internal goggle
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 860 g
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: