The North Face Freedom Jacket - Men's
The North Face Freedom Jacket is a versatile, all-mountain shell that keeps you dry when you're on the hill. Whether you're rocking it by itself on a wet snow day or teaming it up with a puffy jacket to deal with cold, stormy weather, this jacket delivers all-day comfort no matter what the weather is like.
- HyVent fabric seals out moisture while still letting overheated, moist air escape
- Fully taped seams won't let precipitation in between the stitching
- Thermoliner fabric is soft against your skin and helps wick moisture
- Adjustable hem and cuffs keep out cold air and fresh powder
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] nylon faille; [membrane/laminate] HyVent (2-layer); [lining] Thermoliner
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 675 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- 29.5 in
- 2 front zippered handwarmer, 1 wrist accessory with goggle cloth, (internal) 1 security, (internal) 1 goggle
- fully taped
- 2 lb 1 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, touring
- Manufacturer Warranty: