2011 Model No Longer Available
The North Face Feverpost Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
There are anoraks, and then there's The North Face Women's Feverpost Jacket, which takes this venerable style to a whole new level. This ultra-stylish, figure-flattering insulated pullover features an embossed shell fabric, an eye-catching asym zipper and classy flap pockets for a look that's light-years ahead of your expectations.
- HyVent two-layer shell repels snow and water while breathing for comfort
- 60g Heatseeker Eco insulation adds warmth on chilly lift rides and exposed ridges
- Powder skirt blocks snow and snaps back for trips downtown
- Internal Lycra wrist gaiters add comfort and seal out drafts
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 25, 2012
I know the description says "pullover" but I guess I just spaced that. It's an asymmetrical half-zip, well more like a third zip. I also thought it ran too large. I ordered according to the size chart but it was clearly too big. Having said that, I think it would be warm and dry and the construction is top notch. This is a quality jacket if you're ok with a pullover and order a size down.
October 11, 2012
Like others have said, the jacket we received was different from the online photo. The zipper color was gold, not yellow, and there was little gold buttons on the lower pocket. My wife is 5'4" and 105 lbs, so she normally wears a XS or small. We ordered this jacket in XS and it was just a tad too big.
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] embossed nylon taffetta; [lining] taffeta
- Heatseeker Eco (60g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 625 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 handwarmer, 1 chest, (internal) 1 media
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch lycra
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty: