The North Face Fallon Triclimate Jacket - Girls'
The liner inside many 3-in-1 jackets often feels like an afterthought, but The North Face clearly took some care when it put together the Girls' Fallon Triclimate Jacket. The zip-in liner jacket in this versatile duo features the luxuriously soft Mossbud silken fleece, which means that it is destined to worn just as much on its own as it is nestled inside the waterproof breathable shell jacket.
- HyVent 2L shell blocks penetration by snow and rain while still breathing for comfort
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from seeping in at the seams
- Drawcord at hem and hook-and-loop tabs at cuffs seal out drafts
- Handwarmer pockets can be zipped closed to secure valuables, while internal media pocket keeps her electronics dry and safe
- Extras include key clip, glove clip, goggle cloth, and ID label
- Included liner jacket zips in; other liner jackets can be snapped in, too
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Jacket Material:
- [membrane/laminate] HyVent 2L; [shell] polyester plain weave; [lining] nylon taffeta
- Removable Liner Material:
- silken fleece (polyester)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25 PSI
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 750 g/mē
- (shell) yes
- Center Back Length:
- (shell) [external] 2 hand zip, (shell) [internal] 1 media, (removable liner) 2 hand
- fully taped
- Powder Skirt:
- (avg) 1 lb 15 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: